Vensim 6.0b Released
This article was published on: December 7, 2012
Vensim 6.0b is now available for download and purchase.
Release Version 6.0b includes new CSV data I/O functionality and several bug fixes:
• Vensim can now import/export CSV files.
• An error would appear if running SyntheSim with Minimal Memory enabled.
• Performance improvements when importing large datasets.
• Importing a bad .dat file via reference mode settings caused an infinite loop.
• SyntheSim override, there was an error in the equations for exponential growth and decay.
• Passing command line arguments in a venapp (via FILE>SHELL) was not working.
• Bitmaps on the Mac were not working.
• String variables were not appearing as inputs in the equation editor
• A model missing a closing brace } would cause Vensim to become unstable.
• Reading optimization output files (.out) as a changes file would fail with variables with quoted names containing nonstandard characters.
There’s also a new tutorial video, Building a Simple Vensim Model.
Comments are closed.