- Vensim’s new partner – Ventity At the System Dynamics Conference in Delft, we showed a complementary new product – Ventity – that solves some problems that can be intractable in Vensim. Here’s a quick preview: http://vimeo.com/vensim/ventitypreview There’s a Ventity poster and more detailed white paper in the conference proceedings: Ventity Poster ISDC 2014 Entity-Based System Dynamics White Paper
- Running models with Vensim PLE and the Model Reader A brief tutorial on running models with Vensim PLE and the Vensim Model Reader.
- Causal Tracing in Vensim A tutorial on Causal Tracing™ – following the chain of causality through a model for insight and debugging.
- Lookups in Vensim A tutorial on building and using lookups (table functions) in Vensim models.
- Building a Simple Vensim Model A quick tutorial on building and running a new Vensim model.
- Vensim 6 Optimization Features A quick tour of new optimization & calibration features in Vensim 6:
- Vensim 6 Interface A quick tour of the new look of the Vensim 6 tools and equation editor:
- How to create web simulations with Vensim using Forio Simulate Vensim is ideally suited for creating sophisticated system dynamics simulation models, and Ventana UK’s Sable tool provides desktop deployment, but how can modelers make the insights from models accessible via the web? Forio Simulate is a web hosting application that makes it easy for modelers to integrate Vensim models into end-user web applications. Webinar with ...
The public beta of Ventity, new simulation software, is now available – we’ve just uploaded the latest (build 573). Get it at http://vensim.com/ventity.html Ventity is new simulation software for complex systems. Key benefits include: Modularity and object orientation, supporting sectors … Continue reading
SDM-Doc is a nice open source tool for documenting system dynamics models. The latest version runs in Java and provides new functionality. See the Workbench for a link: SDM-Doc/Java The Java version provides a superset of the .NET capabilities (expect … Continue reading
Get It Vensim 6.3D is available for download or purchase in the Vensim Store . Upgrades are easy – just visit the download page and enter your license key information. If your maintenance is current, you can download immediately. If … Continue reading