Current version: 7.2
- Vensim PLE is free for personal or educational use and for limited time evaluation. Commercial or government use requires purchase of a license.
- The Vensim Model Reader may be distributed for free with your models (including commercial use).
- When you’re done downloading, check out our new getting-started videos, Building a Simple Vensim Model and Running models with Vensim PLE and the Model Reader.
- This system is automated. If you do not receive an email, it’s probably due to one of the following reasons.
- You entered your email address incorrectly.
- It was delivered, but is in your spam/bulk email folder.
- Our emails are being blocked by your servers. You will need to contact your IT administrator or ISP to fix this, we cannot help.
- You did not tick the box below titled “please tick this box”.
- Browser issues. Try a different browser.
- If you have problems, start by checking the FAQ (there is a link to this at the top of the page). If the FAQ does not help, click the “Contact us” link at the top of this page, there is a section titled “If you need help or technical support”, follow the instructions for PLE users.
Choose a Product and Platform:
There is currently a Macintosh issue with positioning of the equation editor window on small monitors (like 13″ 1280×800 laptops). We will issue a fix as soon as possible, but for the moment we recommend PLE 5.11A for such situations.
The molecules are now installed as part of the help system. Depending on operating system, the path to the molecules will be similar to
If you have a version of Vensim prior to 5.11 and want the molecules, links to download these are below.
If you would like to receive news about new Vensim releases and other activities, please subscribe to our mailing list.
If you have difficulties and cannot download the Vensim software, please send email to email@example.com