Vensim 7 is available for download or purchase in the Vensim store. This includes several significant new features, including:
– Percentile export for sensitivity runs
– Calibration payoffs can now compare model variables to one another as well as to data (great for synthetic data experiments)
– A trigger for data recomputation during optimization and sensitivity analysis
– Automatic data caching for faster computation in optimization and sensitivity analysis runs
– Poisson, Binomial, and robust Huber calibration optimization payoff elements
– New graphics for the Graph and Strip Graph tools, with anti-aliasing and greater interactivity
There’s more in the pipeline, including new graphics for other tools, and parallel processing for sensitivity and optimization runs.