Molecules Copyright and License
Copyright © 1996-2005 Jim Hines.
The Molecules are a licensed software product. You may copy the original installation program to give to others. The installed files may not be copied.
1. GRANT OF LICENSE. Jim Hines grants a non-exclusive right to use the Molecule software program (the “SOFTWARE”). The right to use the SOFTWARE terminates upon the violation of any provision of this License.
2. PROPRIETARY RIGHTS. The SOFTWARE is proprietary to Jim Hines and all copyright, patent, trade secret, trademark and other intellectual property rights are and shall remain the valuable property of Jim Hines.
3. REPRODUCTION AND COPYRIGHT. The SOFTWARE is protected by United States copyright laws and international treaty provisions. You may not copy, allow anyone else to copy, or otherwise reproduce any part of the SOFTWARE except in its original uninstalled form as a single executable file for which this license agreement will be displayed before installation may proceed. You may not copy any of the files that are used to support the software as it is originally installed. You may not remove or omit any copyright or other proprietary notices from the SOFTWARE.
4. USE OF MOLECULES. The SOFTWARE consists of a number of MOLECULES and a means of relating those MOLECULES. The MOLECULES may be freely used in any works you compose or develop without attribution. Reproduction of the organization of the MOLECULES or use of MOLECULES in any work that is a categorization or delivery vehicle for MOLECULES or model fragments is expressly forbidden.
5. LIMITED WARRANTY, DISCLAIMER AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY. The Molecules are Provided AS-IS. Jim Hines EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, CONCERNING THE SOFTWARE OR ANY SERVICES PROVIDED IN CONNECTION THEREWITH.
6. GENERAL. This license will be governed by the laws of the Commonwealth of Massachusetts.
YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS LICENSE AND UNDERSTAND IT, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS; YOU FURTHER AGREE THAT IT IS THE COMPLETE STATEMENT OF THE AGREEMENT BETWEEN US WHICH SUPERSEDES ANY PROPOSAL OR PRIOR AGREEMENT, ORAL OR WRITTEN, AND ANY OTHER COMMUNICATIONS BETWEEN US, RELATING TO THE SUBJECT MATTER OF THIS LICENSE.
This license agreement will be displayed during installation. To complete installation you will need to accept the agreement (by clicking on a button labeled Accept) .